Gale Ranch Notary
Notary Public services in Gale Ranch, San Ramon. Serving Tri-valley – Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and Danville and surrounding area. Please call me to make an appointment. If you can’t come I can travel for you and will charge travel expenses.
925-322 3131 (Text/Whatsapp OK) eMail: email@example.com
$5.00 per applicant sign. Travel Fee: $50 + Signing fee
Proper identification is required for any notary service requiring verification of signature. California recognizes the following types of identification as valid if issued by the state within the last 5 years:
- California Driver License or Commercial Driver License
- ID Card – Senior Identification Card, Under 18 Identification Card, California Identification Card
- A US passport
The following types of identification are acceptable if they are current and have been issued within the last 5 years:
- Driver license or ID card issued by another state
- Mexican or Canadian driver license issued by an authorized agency.
- US Military identification card
- Foreign passport if stamped by the Immigration and naturalization service.
All identification cards must contain a photo, physical description, signature and serial number.
If you have any questions on Notarization of your documents please contact me via email or call me/Text/WhatsApp.
Phone: (925) 322 3131
Please note that I am NOT licensed immigration attorney, and therefore cannot provide any legal advice on immigration or other legal matter.