Gale Ranch Notary is based in East Bay.
Specialized in doing the notarization for the documents such as
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Visa and Passport renewal
- Loan and Mortgage Documents
- Will Documents
- Trust Documents
- Advance Health Care
- Divorce papers
- Domestic Partnership
- Parents consent to travel form
- Corporate documents
- Legal documents
- Financial documents
I am a bonded and insured Notary Public and member of National Notary Association (NNA) as well. I also provide Apostille Services for the documents to get stamping from Secretary of State, Sacramento.
Apostille service is required for the documents to be used outside the United States of America. Some of the frequently Apostilled documents are:
- Adoption documents.
- Marriage certificates.
- Birth & Death certificates.
- Power of Attorney.
- Divorce documents.
- Criminal Record / Background checks
- US Degrees/Diplomas for foreign Studies or Jobs.
- Letters for U.S Visas.
- Business or Corporate documents.
Please call/text before coming for Notary and Apostille services.